Operation Good Shepherd – Wimberley Ministerial Alliance
In March, 2008 the Barnabas Connection began administering the Wimberley Ministerial Alliance- Operation Good Shepherd financial assistance fund. The fund assists with rent, utilities, and medical needs. Proof of need, Wimberley residence and ID are required.
To be pre-qualified for the assistance, please call the Barnabas resource referral and speak with a volunteer: 512-842-9674.
Donations to the fund can be mailed:
PO Box 145
Wimberley, TX 78676.
Checks should be made to the Barnabas Connection Operation Good Shepherd; all monies go directly to support people in need. Thank you! Donations are tax-deductible.
The following churches are active participants in Operation Good Shepherd:
- Cypress Creek Church
- St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church
- Lutheran Church of the Resurrection
- Wimberley United Methodist Church
- Unity Church of Wimberley
- Wimberley Presbyterian Church
- Chapel in the Hills
- Wimberley Christian Church
- Wimberley Church of Christ
“It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”